Where to Buy the Best Aloe Vera Gel Products
Aloe vera gel is treasured worldwide because of its soothing and healing properties. To get the most out of this potent and natural health remedy, it’s crucial that you search and purchase the purest aloe gel products there is. Most of the purest ones are available at extremely low prices from various online retailers and local stores in Singapore.
Best Places to Purchase Pure Aloe Vera Gel
1. Shopping Options
You have numerous of options for buying pure aloe. However, even those labelled with 100 percent pure gel still contain some preservatives, since the only truly pure aloe vera gel Singapore comes from the earthly plant itself. So as you purchase commercially available aloe products, make sure that you closely check the product’s label to ensure that it’s as concentrated as possible and the additives are also made of natural ingredients.
2. Vitamin Stores
Supplement and vitamin shops are other good options for purchasing various natural aloe vera products. Some of the best vitamin stores include:
• VitaminShoppe is one of the stores that sell the crowd favourite Aubrey Organic 100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel. Customers who have written reviews about the product states that the product’s formula is more watery compared with other products, which mean it seeps easily into the skin and is a good moisturizing product for the hair.
• VitaCost is another great supplement shop that sells the best aloe gel products. One of which is Ocean Potion Skincare 100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel After-Sun Care. This non-sticky aloe gel is packed in convenient and handy bottles with a pump, making your purchase a truly a good deal.
Just visit each store’s website to have Singapore’s best aloe vera gel product of your choice shipped and delivered right at your doorstep.
Apart from your vitamin stores and supplement shops, your local Singapore pharmacies also carry aloe gel products in their skincare aisle.
• Drugstore.com has the Ocean Potion Pure Aloe Vera Gel in their site. Other than soothing sunburns, its reviewers note that product also aids maintaining that perfect sun-kissed complexion.
• Watsons continues to prove to be one of the best drugstores as it offers two kinds of Fruit of the Earth aloe gel products on its racks. The 100% Gel Crystal Clear variant is packed in squeezable tubes, while the 100% Pure Aloe Gel Continuous Spray lets you apply a thin layer enough to soothe irritated skin.
4. Mass Merchandisers
While it may seem surprising, mass merchandisers usually have pure aloe vera gel Singapore products in the ‘natural’ section of their cosmetics or food aisles. If you’re lucky, you might find good aloe products from a leading brand like Fruit of the Earth in your wholesale stores. So go, and visit the nearest mass merchandiser in your area now.
5. Beauty and Skincare Retailers
Most cosmetic sites and shops carry creams and lotions that include has aloe vera in it – but finding a 100% pure aloe may be rare at these places.
• The popular shopping website YesStyle.com carries the BEAUSKIN Aloe Vera 4-Free Soothing Gel – and ships them to Singapore at an affordable price.
• Amazon is another great site that carries various aloe gel products, including Puretem PureVera Facial Skin Soothing Aloe Vera Gel. The product might be a bit more expensive, but it’s specifically formulated for people with sensitive skin.
6. Organic Markets
Since you’re looking for organic aloe products, then there’s no better place to look for a 100% pure aloe vera gel than organic markets. Vendors who focus on selling organic products typically carry a wide assortment of all-natural products including aloe vera gel. Apart from local food markets, your local grocery is also a great place for finding and purchasing pure aloe gel. It’d also be a good move to visit your local farmer’s market to purchase the gel, or even the aloe plant itself.
Making Your Own Aloe Vera Gel
If you didn’t have any luck in finding the right aloe gel for you, then consider making your own gel. Most people use an aloe plant to treat a cut or a burn by simply cutting a piece of the leaf off and squeezing the liquid onto the wounded or burnt area. While this method is effective, it actually wastes most of the plant’s gel. To keep those precious gel from going to waste, here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can harvest much more inner gel from the leaf.
1. To get the more gel from your aloe leaf, choose a leaf that’s healthy and grows toward the bottom of the plant. After that, remove the leaf by cutting it at an angle closer to the plant’s base. Aloe vera plants that are too young for harvest won’t have leaves growing close to its base.
2. After cutting the leaf from the plant, place it upright – but in a slightly tilted position – in a clean container. Leave the leaf in that position for 10 to 12 minutes to drain its sap.
3. Once you’re done, place the leaf on a cutting board and carefully cut the tip of the leaf and the pointy edges on both sides using a sharp knife. Make sure that you cut both sides of the leaf from the top to the bottom. After that, slice the leaf lengthwise from the inside to separate its front and back.
4. After cutting the aloe vera leaf, scoop out both the clear gel and mucilage gel. You can use a spoon to do this, or a butter knife if you’re scooping a large aloe leaf. Just keep in mind that as you remove the gel, it’s crucial to press the leaf down lightly but firmly and carefully to not include any remaining sap.
Finding a 100% pure aloe vera gel may seem difficult, but by knowing where to actually search for it makes the task easier to do. So check out any of the aforementioned places now, and purchase the aloe gel that’s right for you.